Wednesday 28 September 2011

Field Trip on September 30, 2011

On Friday, my wife and I joined the Field Trip with classmates and teachers. Although my wife and I come from different classes, we don't need to attend our class activity repectively. It was a casual trip. we went to the farm after an-hour-long bus travel. Then we got a very interesting tour. The tourguide is a lady. She is very nice. She introduced us a lot of farm stuff, such as apples, pears, berries, corns and etc. We learned a lot of agriculture knowledge. Yes we did. This was the first time I saw the real walnut tree and this was also the first time I tasted the amber raspberry. The nice lady tourguide also told us that everybody were allowed to take one pumpkin and one apple for free after wonderful tour. All of us enjoyed the generosity gifts. This was a really great day!

No comments: